Learning Platform Guidance
We hope you have had an enjoyable break.
As you are aware the school will now be closed for the remainder of this week. To provide continuity of teaching and learning we have placed some tasks on the learning platform area of our school website for your child to access at home. If you know your child's login details then you can simply go to www.lostockhall.com and log in. If you need a reminder of your child's log in details then follow these instructions:
- navigate to www.lostockhall.com
- select 'parent login'
- enter your own login details (as used for recent parent's evening appointments)
- select your child's name
- click on the cog symbol at the top right of the screen. Here you should be able to view your child's password and log-in.
Once your child is logged in they should be able to see a 'homework' tab at the top of the screen. Then follow these instructions:
- click 'view all homework' and this will take them to the links that they need to access the tasks.
- you should see a task for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- once the task has been completed please add a comment below to let your child's teacher know how they have got on.
- if the activity is on a worksheet click on 'download your homework'.
- once you have completed your homework, save it on your computer and then click 'upload homework' on the learning platform and navigate to the document to upload it and submit it to your child's teacher.
- each class teacher will provide feedback on work submitted.
Please don't hesitate to contact school if you have any difficulty with this.
Mrs N. Trollope