Before and After School Club
- We offer a bright, happy environment for school pupils from age 3-11 years.
- Our aim is to encourage lots of fun and and free imaginative play, along with an opportunity to relax and unwind after a busy day at School/Nursery.
- Every child is encouraged to adopt a caring, sharing ethos.
- A healthy breakfast is served of low sugar cereals, yoghurt, toast and fruit juice to get your child's energy levels ready for their day.
- In After School toast is offered with fruit to tide them over until teatime. Milk or water is offered and occasionally other treats, such as pancakes on Shrove Tuesday. We encourage the children to sit together around the table where table manners are positively encouraged.
Sessions are Pre-Booked via Mobile No. 07500 193750. This contact is available weekdays between 7.30am and 6.00pm and Sunday evenings. Texts will also be picked up during the holidays. Please book your requests as early as possible, so that you are not disappointed as we do fill quickly on certain sessions.
Morning sessions are £5.20 and include breakfast. Sessions run from 7.30 till 8.50 weekdays.
Afternoon sessions are £5.20 per hour or part hour. Sessions run from 3.15 till 6pm. (So 3.15 to 6pm would be £15.60.) Your child may also be booked in after a hobby.
Sessions are available term time only, we currently do not have the demand for a holiday club.
Payment is made in arrears online with parentpay or via childcare/taxfree vouchers.
Please do call in if you have any queries.
Manager Sarah Barber Deputy Managers Mrs Aldridge, Mrs Pilato and Mrs Roche.
Other staff Mrs Berg, Mrs Yoxall, Mrs Feeley, Mrs Hancox, Ian and Jackie
"This really is an excellent Before and After School Club. The atmosphere is so warm and welcoming, and the children are safe and extremely well looked after by friendly, well organised and exceedingly helpful staff. My daughter was new to Year 4 in September having relocated from Lancashire, and attends both Breakfast and After School Club. Any concerns I initially had were quickly dispelled by Sarah and her lovely team. Poppy settled in immediately, has access to a super range of activities, and it's very reassuring to know that my daughter is happy, is having fun, and being looked after so well."
Thank you BASC Team!
Poppy's Mum, Year 4
"Before and After School Club is a real advantage to working parents. Molly and Alfie really enjoy going; the staff are extremely friendly, enthusiastic and hard working and go out of their way to ensure the children have a fun time. It is a safe and flexible environment with various different activities for the children to enjoy."
Molly and Alfie's Mum, Year 5 and Reception
Contact Details. Mobile No 07500 193750